Friday, September 05, 2008

Bored...

Well, I have no life now. Ever since I left Provo, I have been a bump on a log. I never realized how boring my life was until now... I need a man. That might spice things up huh? Classes start on Monday, so that will keep me busy. In the meantime, I am looking for a job. As A.J. would say, "Ih8jobhunting." Here are some pictures from my adventures in Provo. Sorry this update isn't cool, but like I said, I have a boring life, therefore, there is nothing to blog about ;)

Stewart Falls



Me with David and Dave.

I heart Tiki men!

Me and some roomies.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Hey I'm coming up tonight! It's my friend Kathleen's birthday, so I'm not sure what the plans are, but I'll be around!

Andrea said...

I miss you. We actually had an almost stranger watch the kids tonight. They did fine, and she seems very nice, but it's so much nicer having family here. :)

The capris didn't get mailed today--hopefully tomorrow.

Hilary said...

Hey I tagged you, so now you can write a new post!

:)