Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hair Change

Well I've done it again! I've changed my hair. It is now brown. I've been wanting to do it for a while. I've had blond hair forever so it was time to try something different. Pretty much everyone who has seen it so far has hated it, so that's promising! HAHA! They think it's too big of a change, but you know what? I don't care. I like it. I'll post a picture of it later so you all can see it.

School starts back up on the ninth and I'm not too excited about that. Having a break has been so nice! My best friend Hailee is leaving on Thursday to Las Vegas. She is doing her student teaching there for the whole semester so I'm pretty sure that's going to stink for me. I'll be bored out of my mind. Maybe I'll take up a new hobby to pass the time like scrapbooking... Just kidding! It's not for me, but I do admire those who can do it.

I hope everyone had a great time during the holidays. It was great to see you all.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

You crack me up. I bet your hair looks great...hey go get some extensions to really rub it in to the haters!

Ashlee said...

HaHa! That would be hilarious!!! I'll have to think about that one. If I do it I should get the really trashy looking ones just to make my point.

Andrea said...

You should take up skateboarding.

Andrea said...

I can't believe you made that post without the picture! Now I'll go crazy waiting until I see it. ;0 So, rumor has it you are getting a new dog. Is this true?

Ashlee said...

You Betcha! I'm picking her up Friday. Matt thinks he's getting her when you guys get a house because he found her in on KSL. But I'm the one who called on her and I'm the one picking her up so he'll have to put up quite a fight!

Andrea said...

You won't be able to live with mom and dad forever. At some point you will have to get your own place and your roomies will not want a killer dog around. For sure your slumlord won't.

Andrea said...

Hey, where is the hair picture!!!!! Oh, and give an update on your new and now gone pet.