Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Enough with the wind already!

Ok, if I to have endure the wind one more day, I'm going to lose it! It's getting beyond ridiculous people! The temperature reaches the high sixties everyday, but after the wind chill it still feels freezing. This stinks. Besides the stinky weather, I've been fighting a cold for the last few days. It has been no fun at all. Yesterday I had to call in sick because I felt like my head was going to burst. Today has been a little better, but still very annoying.

So here's some big news for everyone, because I don't think all of you know. I'm moving to Provo for the summer. Hailee and Lindsay already live there so at least I'll know some peeps. Hailee and I are moving into an apartment with 4 other girls, so that should be interesting. I have a couple of job offers, but I don't quite know which one to take. I'll probably be driving down there Sunday evening. We can move into our apartment Monday so hopefully everything goes smoothly. Our rent is only $100 a month and that includes utilities. So, that's a pretty dang good deal if you ask me. And the best part.... 7 Peaks is about a block away from where we are living. Can you say "Season Pass?"

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Yes. Season Pass.


Buwahaha!

I'm excited for you! Not that it matters, but I bet you'll meet tons of guys down there. And you'll actually be slightly closer to us :) Can we go to 7 Peaks with you? I'll buy you a snow cone!

Ashlee said...

Haha, of course you can come!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats, congrats! Doesn't your apt complex has a pool too? Just remember the sun screen. :)