Friday, April 03, 2009

Short Hair, New Cars, and More White Crap

The rumors on the street are true. I chopped off my hair. It's pretty much amazing because it takes me about 15 minutes to dry it and then make it all "Fun looking."
Ok, here's a more acceptable pose. Oh yeah, I bought skinny jeans. I never thought I would give into the pressure, but I caved. I am now a big fan. If you're female and haven't tried them, you should. You'll feel pretty sexy. Not lying.

Check out the new ride. My dad decided to sell the truck so he bought my grandma's Lincoln. I don't really love to drive it because it has blind spots galore, and the hood is so long I feel like I can't judge how far away I am from other cars. Especially while parking. But oh well, it has AC! A huge upgrade from the Mach 2 (or Lil' Red as I like to call it, but the boys think "Mach 2" sounds better).

This is what it looks like outside my front door at this very second. It broke my heart when I woke up to snow this morning. It had almost all melted and then it decided to make a comeback. As I drove to class I didn't see a single road that had been plowed. Thank you City of Rexburg. Just one more reason why I will NEVER leave this town(because I'll be snowed in for the rest of my life). I just love it so much... FALSE!

I'm sick of everything looking like THIS. It's depressing, really. California keeps calling my name. I want to run away!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Ooooh! Very lovely - you know how I feel about short hair! And, yes, I believe California is calling your name. No white crap to be found here. In fact, we have green leaves and flowers galore. You should come out - at least for a visit.

Hilary said...

Hottie McHot Hot!

AJ told me we may need to postpone our CA trip. I know. It sucks.

Andrea said...

I'm sitting her in your . . . uh, what is this area called. I guess it's technically your kitchen. Anyway, it's fun to see the update. Glad the snow has melted, and hope it decides it's done for the year. We would love for you to leave the Burg and living close to us again this summer!

Lindsay said...

Asheeee!!! You are so funny!! I love the update and I'm sorry about the snow. You definitely need to head south and come see us soon! Thanks so much for coming to Bretty's blessing,you are such a good friend. I hope your lunch with Dave was Great!!! By the way, you are one of the better skinny jean wearing girls!! Love ya!
Lindz

Bernie said...

Finally you updated your blog! I'm so happy to see it, even though snow sucks we do have pretty good summers. It's 53 degrees right now (not that that is summer).