Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Project

I've decided to start recording some songs again. It's been awhile, and I've missed it. I went through a streak where I recorded a bunch of songs all at once, but then I stopped for some reason. Oh yeah. I think it was because of those 19 credits that almost killed me. Yeah, that must have been it. Have I mentioned I'm so happy that I'm finished with school?

This song is called "All I Want is You." It's by U2, and you can listen to the original here.

This recording is far from professional. I haven't edited it yet, so please forgive me for my out of tune notes and other mistakes. Also, I hope you like the one and only picture in this video. Apparently, Blogger won't let you post a song, but it will let you post a video. I put the song in iMovie and grabbed a picture. I think Jonas looks awesome in this one :)



P.S. Sorry about the poopy quality.

5 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Ash that's great. I miss recording songs with you and Hails. I hope you come up this weekend, I haven't seen you forever. Please come home soon. Haha. Love ya girl.

Matt said...

Um, Jonas isn't alone in that picture.

Andrea said...

Awesome! Were you playing the guitar too? I'd love to had a CD of your songs. :)

Hilary said...

haha, Matt.

Ash. Not poopy! Pretty!

Michelle said...

Love it Ash!!! You have a fab voice!!!