Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Madness

Well, tonight I went to the Halloween Concert at the college. For those of you who are familiar with it, it was the last year for The Count and Igor as the directors. They are both retiring... sad day. Anyway, the concert was awesome, even if it did go for two and a half hours. Hearing Tocatta in D Minor played on the organ by a man dressed as the phantom always gets the blood pumping ;)
On Monday my FHE family decided to go reverse trick or treating. You dress up and knock on doors, and you give out the treats instead of receiving them. Of course you have to make the people you're giving the candy to to do tricks. It's pretty funny what some people come up with. Anyway, my best friend Hailee and I didn't have a costume and we only had 20 minutes to find one. LAAAAAAAAAMMMMME!!! So we put our heads together and came up with something amazing. Siamese twins. That's right. We went to Wal-Mart (I know you're ashamed of me Matt) and bought the biggest shirt and sweat pants we could find. Hailee had one leg of the pants, and I had the other. We also had matching shoes and hats. To put it simply, it was awesome. But don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

"we put our heads together" Haha! Like Siamese twins! Too bad you aren't like those girls on TLC that can ride a bike...

Ashlee said...

I know... Maybe one day we'll become that good at it, but as for now, we're still working on walking.

Andrea said...

Very creative! Matt and I "dressed up" as parents. We're so creative.

Jenni said...

That's pretty awesome! I'm convinced that some of the best Halloween costumes are created under pressure. One year I was High Class for Halloween. I had, like, 10 minutes to come up with something. And it was one of my best costumes ever.