Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taking a Load Off

When I was in high school I swore that I would never cut my hair short again. Well.... I guess I lied because I had it all chopped off yesterday. At first I was kind of bummed over the cut because I felt like it wasn't what I wanted, but today I actually really liked it. I think it was probably the way that she styled it that made me unhappy about it. It's a weird sensation to wash my hair and not have anything there now. It will take some getting used to. The nice thing about it is that it only takes me 15 minutes to do my hair now!

In other news, I passed my English class and actually got an alright grade out of it!!! Boo-yah!

Like the new cut? Juuuuuust Kidding.


That's better.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Um, the new hair cut left one side of your face very swollen. Weird.

Jenni said...

Super cute! Short hair is the best. It took me several years to muster up the guts to cut mine off, but I've never regretted it!

Andrea said...

I'll try commenting again--it wasn't working before. Anyway, so glad you like it. I don't imagine I'll ever do it again. Saw a picture the other day from when I chopped mine, and I had to cringe. Not a good look for me.