Sunday, March 09, 2008

Guitars Unplugged Take 2


Hello everyone. Well that time of the semester has come around. My friends and I got into GU again and we'll be performing Thursday night. If we get into the Best of show we'll be playing Saturday, so we'll see what happens. We'll be performing "Run" by Collective Soul. I'm a little more nervous than last semester because Hailee is in Vegas student teaching so we have a new member of the group. I don't think we're quite as strong as we were last semester but we'll see how it goes. As long as none of us forget the words I think we'll be OK!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

wow Ash, that guitar is SO you. hehe.

good luck with it all! you got mad skills so don't worry about the other girls.

Andrea said...

Congrats! Be sure to have someone record it again so we can hear/watch it again.