Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's that Time Again!




Well my favorite part of the semester is finally here... finals!!! Ug! Actually there's nothing I dread more but it's just something ya gotta do. I have three huge projects that I have due in the next week and a half and I'm freaking out already! Today I had to wade out in knee deep snow to take pictures. Not fun. It showed me just how out of shape I really am. I was out of breath after about 30 seconds of trudging through the white stuff. I just hope I can make it through the next few days without losing my mind. I have a bunch of pots from my ceramics class this semester so if you guys want any, feel free to take some. Three of them are actually in a show right now in the library so that's pretty cool. Here are some pictures from Jared's wedding, enjoy!









4 comments:

Hilary said...

aj is such a goofball.

Andrea said...

Wait, I'm confused. Did AJ make a funny face in one of these pictures and I can't see him?

Love the pictures. Glad they're coming our way via CD. :)

Good luck with finals!

Hilary said...

In the pic of both of us I think he was closing his eyes on purpose. Ha. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing, but I know Ashlee had to take a few.

Andrea said...

Ok, that is so weird. The picture of AJ and Hilary and the one with AJ and Shelby were not there when I looked before. I promise--so strange.