Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Off Roading - Hawaiian Style

Finding a starting point to update this thing is a little overwhelming, so I decided to go through my pictures and see if there was anything I wanted to comment on. Here are some pictures of our trip to Hawaii. We had such a good time, and I've never been so sad to go home after a vacation. Hawaii was awesome, and we'll definitely be going back.

We took a Jeep ride one of the days we were there, and this is what it looked like the whole way. Kind of scary when you're going along a crazy road with blind corners.

This is where we ended up. The cliffs here are huge! Thankfully the rain stopped right before the roads got REALLY bad. Let's just say it's a good thing we had 4 wheel drive.

Our noble steed. I want one of these babies. I think Jeep should buy this picture from me. What do you think? :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I definitely think Jeep should buy that picture from you. I think the only thing that would make the picture better is if the Jeep had more mud splattered all over it.

Andrea said...

Sweet pictures. I agree on the Jeep picture.

And good job on posting. Keep 'em coming.