Monday, September 20, 2010

Peach Days

Dave and I headed up to Brigham City for Peach Days a couple of weeks ago. We met up with Matt and the kids, my parents, AJ, Hil, and Griz. I'm not really sure what all goes on at Peach Days. The only thing I saw was the car show. Not really my thing, but it was good to be with family.

I guess Jonas is too cool to hug me now. That was sad to find out. At least he's still cuter than crud.

Zoie still likes to hug AND she's cuter than crud. Take that, Jonas.

Griz scared me when he snuck up behind me and put his cold, wet nose in my ear. I think he was as surprised to see me as I was to see him. Good times.

Yay for dog/owner portraits! It only took about 15 tries to get a shot of griz looking at me.

No trip to Brigham would be complete without going to Maddox. They have a very tasty burger, and the chocolate malts are dear to my heart. We wanted to get some peaches, because hello, it was Peach Days! Unfortunately, they weren't ripe, and they were going for $25 a box.

Dear Owners of Paul's Patch,

I will gladly keep my $25 and spend my money on ripe peaches going for $14 at a roadside stand. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

This is freaking amazing because I'm in it. Hahahahaha....

Andrea said...

Great pictures. And Hil, you totally DON'T look like your dog (just saying this because some people look like their pets).