Sunday, February 06, 2011

Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I don't know if you would call this a habit, but it is definitely a problem I wish I didn't have. I have a really hard time calling people on the phone. Especially people I don't know. It's like I'm afraid I'm going to freeze up and forget what I'm supposed to say, and then I'll say something totally stupid. This has never actually happened, but I'm always terrified it will.

I'm afraid to call and order a pizza, I'm afraid to call the doctor and set up an appointment, I'm even afraid to call people back who have called me and left a voice message. I messed my elbow up a couple of months ago during a soccer game, and it still hurts like crazy. But do you think I've set up an appointment? If you guessed no, you're right...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Definitely a problem you need to overcome. My little sister is the same way. Not that I'm fearless when it comes to phone calls, but it depends on what the call is about.

mommafriz said...

Get over it Ash, you are a big girl now, honest you are all grown up, the phone is just a itty bitty thing..it will not bite you.

Jenni said...

I totally feel you. If there is a phone call to be made on behalf of myself and Mr. Frisby, I consistently make him make the call.