Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Hmmm, good question. Well, Andrea already used family as her biggest influence, so that one has been taken. I'll go with the next best thing. FOOD! Seriously, if I'm hungry, you don't want to be around me. Just ask Dave. If my stomach is full of good food, I'm a happy person. If my stomach is empty, you better watch out. Things can get a little crazy. It's very safe to say that food has a big influence on me. I think it's better if Dave and I just don't acknowledge each other on fast Sundays. I think it's healthier that way :)


I actually took this picture for one of my classes. Who wants egg rolls?! I do!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks so yummy!

mommafriz said...

I want one!